At Marumo, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, team, and community.
Following the latest advice to move to Level 2 public health measures, and after serious consideration, we would like to advise that our restaurant will be temporarily closed for the month of March, while we monitor the current situation.
We hope that the situation will be settled by the end of March, however, we will advise if there are any updates or if there are further delays.
We sincerely apologise for such short notice, and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Take care, and stay safe.