Summer bookings will be available online on Monday, 14 November 2022 at 10am(AWST), unless otherwise advised.
Please note that we will be closed for the whole month of December until 9th January 2023 for our end of year break.
Wishing you a happy festive season and a wonderful new year.
Our Spring season(September to November 2022) will be available online on Monday, 22nd August 2022 at 10am(AWST), unless otherwise advised.
Please note that reservations will only be available from 13th September due to backlog bookings from recent closure.
Thank you for your support.
As you might aware that we had temporary closure in March and we are trying to replace all the backlog bookings before the next release. Unfortunately, there will be delayed for our Winter season(June to August) release.
At this point, we are unable to advise the date. However, we will update our news page as soon as we have settled with the backlogs. We do apologise about the inconvenience this may have caused.
At Marumo, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, team, and community.
Following the latest advice to move to Level 2 public health measures, and after serious consideration, we would like to advise that our restaurant will be temporarily closed for the month of March, while we monitor the current situation.
We hope that the situation will be settled by the end of March, however, we will advise if there are any updates or if there are further delays.
We sincerely apologise for such short notice, and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Take care, and stay safe.
As of 31 January 2022, all of our guests will require official proof of vaccination or medical exemption certificate.
Entry will be denied if official proof of vaccination or a medical exemption certificate cannot be presented.
Acceptable proof of vaccinations include:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificates shown in the ServiceWA or Express Plus Medicare app
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate with an acceptable form of identification
- Printed copy of COVID-19 Certificate with an acceptable form of identification
- Printed copy of Immunisation History Statement with an acceptable form of identification
- International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate issued by the Commonwealth with an acceptable form of identification
- Medical exemption (printed or digital) with an acceptable form of identification
Acceptable forms of identification for proving vaccination status include:
- Driver’s license (Australian or overseas)
- Passport (Australian or overseas)
- Proof of Age Card (all States/Territories)
- Medicare card or Centrelink basics card
- Credit, debit, or cashless debit card
- Bank statement with name and address details
- Student ID card
- Seniors card
- Utility or phone bill with name and address details
- Skippers ticket
- Current residential tenancy agreement
- Local government or water rates notice
- Letter or infringement notice from Local, State or Commonwealth Government entity displaying name and address e.g. Centrelink, local Shire, WA Police.
- Evidence of electoral enrolment
- Armed services discharge papers
- Centrelink pensioner concession card, health care card, seniors health card
- Department of Veteran Affairs pensioner concession card, repatriation health care card
- Citizenship certificate or naturalisation document from the Department of Home Affairs.
- Evidence of immigration status card
- Permanent resident evidence card
- Residence Determination ImmiCard
- Birth certificate
- Australia Post Keypass ID
Tuesday7pm - 10pm
Wednesday7pm - 10pm
Thursday7pm - 10pm
Friday7pm - 10pm